For
the second semester, Dr. Chin will be teaching us Computer Application
in Teaching. She started the class by asking us a few questions. Such
as, what have we learned from the previous semester and who taught us
this subject on the previous semester? Then, she started to brief us
about the proforma and how many marks will be given for our assignment
and final exam.
Next,
she teach us about 'WordPress'. She told us that she prefers to use
Word Press compared to 'blogspot.com' Then she asked us to sign up for
our own Word Press account. She taught us how to use it, how to post in
it, how to post pictures in it and most importantly how to post videos
in our Word Press. She even taught us how to design our page on Word
Press.
Honestly, I only know two
types of application for blog which is Blogspot.com and Tmblr.com, but I
came to know about WordPress.com after Dr. Chin first class. I started
to explore it and try to design my page so that it will look more
creative.
Here is Dr Chin's WordPress page.
"http://drchinhl.wordpress.com/"
No comments:
Post a Comment